Start Date: ASAP
1. General Responsibilities
- To perform line set ups peristaltic pump operation and clearance safely and correctly as stated in the relevant SOPs
- To oversee the staff on the line in which they are responsible
- Ensure their staff are aware of their role on that line
- Training of production operatives
- Quality of the product produced is to the company standard required
- GMP regulations are always adhered to.
2. Planned & Reactive Maintenance Under the supervision of the Production Manager, Operations Manager, Engineering Manager and Engineering contractor
- Perform basic preventative & reactive maintenance
- Carry out basic repair work as and when required
- Carry out basic planned maintenance activities
- Schedule work following method, production plan/ criteria and test functions
3. Line Set-Ups and Clearance activities
- Lines are set up to the specified SOP, schematic work instructions relating to the activity being performed
- Line Clearance activities are performed as per company cGMP guidelines and related SOPs
- All machine parts are clean/ sanitised and labelled before and after use.
- Quality incidents are reported to the QA/ Supervisor and recorded on the appropriate documentation
- Documentation completed in a timely and correct manner at each stage of the process.
4. Machine operation – All machine operation to include
- Stopping and starting of all liquid fill and cap machines correctly and safely as per the SOP
- Safe removal of product from the liquid fill and labelling machines
- Reporting machine breakdowns to senior staff/engineers if unable to rectify the problem
- Safe operation and set up of the liquid fill and labelling machines, as per the SOPs
5. Palletising finished product correctly, duties and responsibilities are:
- Ensuring the correct plan and quantity are being placed onto the correct size pallet
- Checking of shipper labels and their location are correct
- Shipper quantities are as specified on the labels and quality of the product has not been compromised
6. In process quality checks– duties and responsibilities include:
- Checks are completed to the standards set out in the SOP
- All checks are completed in a timely manner and documented correctly to GMP standards
- Any quality issues are reported to the senior on the line and to QA who will then take the appropriate action and record in the appropriate manner
- GMP activities within the manufacturing unit
- Cleaning of facility and equipment as per SOP or work instruction.
7. General duties and tasks as and when required.
- Any another reasonable work-related task.
- Any other cross functional work-related tasks.
3 years previous experience
Preferred qualification, cGMP industry standard recognised training qualification
GCSE or equivalent English & Maths
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
The company has a comprehensive COVID-19 prevention programme in place.
All applications must be supported with a CV and sent to email@example.com