Start Date: ASAP
1. Packaging– duties and responsibilities:
- Labelling a variety of liquid fill and cap, products to specific customer requirements and ensuring recorded information is completed and correct as requested in the documented instructions
- Checking the batch codes and expiry dates on the vials/ shippers, labels are legible and correct as stated on the batch packaging record and the quality of the product is not compromised.
2. Machine operation– General machine operation to include:
- Stopping and starting of labelling machines correctly and safely as per the SOP
- Safe removal of product from the labelling machines
- Replacement of labels and waste in a controlled efficient manner
- Reporting machine breakdowns to senior staff/ engineers
- Safe operation of the labelling machines, as per the SOP’s
3. Palletising finished product correctly, duties and responsibilities are:
- Ensuring the correct plan and quantity of shippers are being placed onto the correct size pallet
- Checking of shipper labels and their location are correct
- Shipper quantities are as specified on the labels and quality of the product has not been compromised
4. In process quality checks– duties and responsibilities include:
- Checks are completed to the standards set out in the SOP
- All checks are completed in a timely manner and documented correctly to GMP standards
- Any quality issues are reported to the team leader on the line and to QA who will then take the appropriate action and record in the appropriate manner GMP activities within the manufacturing unit
- Cleaning of facility and equipment as per SOP or work instruction
5. General duties and tasks as and when required.
- Any another reasonable work-related task which could lead to Aseptic liquid fill to cover holidays absenteeism etc
- Any other cross-functional work-related tasks
Previous experience preferred with a good understanding of cGMP
Reasonable standard of English to ensure SOP’s, batch documentation is followed correctly.
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
The company has a comprehensive COVID-19 prevention programme in place.
All applications must be submitted with a CV and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org