Start Date: ASAP
1. General Responsibilities
- To oversee and perform line set ups peristaltic pump operation and clearance safely and correctly as stated in the relevant SOP’s.
- To oversee all production staff and agency staff within classified aseptic and unclassified areas in which they are responsible
- Ensure staff are aware of their role on that line
- Oversee training requirements of production lead operators and operators
- Quality of the product produced is to the company standard required.
- GMP regulations are always adhered to.
- Ensuring a high level of H/S is maintained throughout the production facility ensuring and correcting manual handling activities.
- KPI measuring and driving production targets to ensure optimum performance
- Planning and maintaining holiday cover and entitlement to ensure production operations remain on time and in full
- Develop, train 5s throughout the facility
- Lead and promote continuous improvement
2. Planned & Reactive Maintenance under supervision of the Production manager, Operations Manager, Engineering manager, Site Engineer and Engineering contractor.
- Perform basic preventative & reactive maintenance
- Schedule planned preventative maintenance and liaise with maintenance contractors as when required
- Carry out and oversee basic repair work as and when required
- Carry out basic and oversee planned maintenance activities
- Schedule work following production schedule, method, production plan/ criteria and test functions.
3. Line Set Ups and Clearance activities.
- Lines are set up to the specified SOP, schematic work instructions relating to the activity being performed
- Line Clearance activities are performed as per company cGMP guidelines and related SOP’s
- All machine parts are clean/ sanitised and labelled before and after use.
- Quality incidents are reported to the QA/ Supervisor and recorded on the appropriate documentation
- Check all documentation IPC’s batch docs are complete in a timely and correct manner at each stage of the process ensuring the documents meet with the principles of ALCOA ensuring data integrity.
4. Machine operation – All machine operation to include:
- Oversee stopping and starting of all liquid fill and cap machines correctly and safely as per the SOP
- Oversee and safe removal of product from the liquid fill and labelling machines
- Reporting machine breakdowns to senior staff / engineers if unable to rectify the problem
- Safe operation and set up of the liquid fill and labelling machines, as per the SOP’s.
5. Palletising finished product correctly, duties and responsibilities are:
- Ensuring the correct plan and quantity are being placed onto the correct size pallet
- Checking of shipper labels and their location are correct
- Shipper quantities are as specified on the labels and quality of the product has not been compromised
6. In-process quality checks – duties and responsibilities include:
- Checks are completed to the standards set out in the SOP
- All checks are completed in a timely manner and documented correctly to GMP standards
- Any quality issues are reported to the senior management, QA assist QA with change controls, deviations, corrective action, preventative action and root cause investigation
- GMP activities within the manufacturing unit
- Cleaning of facility and equipment as per SOP or work instruction
7. General duties and tasks as and when required.
- Any another reasonable work-related task
- Any other cross functional work-related tasks
Preferred qualification, cGMP industry standard recognised training qualification
GCSE or equivalent Maths & English
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
The company has a comprehensive COVID-19 programme
All applications must be supported by a CV and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org