Child Resistant Closures & Dispensers
Showing 25–29 of 29 results
Compatible Branded Closure
- ✓Variety of hole sizes
- ✓Ribbed shell
Polypropylene White Wadless Closure
- ✓Black and White colour options available
- ✓Smooth Wall and Ribbed variations available
- ✓Suitable acids, solvents, alcohols, oils and aqueous products
Rubber Stoppers and Crimp Seals
- ✓Stoppers available for injection or lyophilisation applications
- ✓Crimp Seals in a range of colours
- ✓Centre hole, Centre Tear-off, Full tear-off, and Flip tear-off styles of overseal
Unlined Polypropylene Closures
- ✓Strong and durable packaging
- ✓Ribbed edges for better grip
- ✓Chemical resistance good for acids, alkalis, solvents, alcohols, oils and aqueous products
- ✓PVDC provides an excellent moisture barrier
- ✓Range of liner types available (see Features Table)
Origin is committed to the development of child-resistant packaging solutions, including a range of closures such as screw caps and jar lids, dropper caps and tamper-evident closures.
Our child-resistant caps and closures are designed to provide safe storage and access to a range of healthcare and medical products, including tablets, powders, liquids and even aromatherapy products like CBD oil.
All our child-resistant closures are developed in our world-class manufacturing facility and are designed to be compatible with our child-proof packaging solutions including bottles, jars and containers. Browse our range of child-resistant closures or work with our expert team to build a bespoke solution.
The highest child-proof standards
Child-resistant closures are designed to prevent accidental access to potentially harmful products by children. Our closures feature child-proof mechanisms that require two dissimilar motions to open – making them safe and secure while remaining senior-friendly.
All Origin child-resistant packaging is compliant with ISO 15378 standards and is approved to ISO8317 and 16 CFR 1700.20 standards. And all our pharmaceutical packaging developments align with the MHRA ‘opinion’ that licensed medicinal products must meet safety, quality and efficacy standards to protect public health.
Our child-resistant closures and dispensers meet CRC specifications for medication – using polypropylene, urea, and aluminium materials. Our glass bottles are also tested to adhere to the British Pharmacopoeia (BP), United States Pharmacopoeia (USP 660) and the European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur. Ed Chapter 3.2.1.).