|Product Code||Closure Style||Dropper Type||Dropper Size (mm)||Colour||Closure Specification||Compatible Neck|
|018C0BB||0||Boreseal||None||Black||GL 18||Plain/ TE|
|018C0HB/ 018C0HW||0||Hole Closure||None||Black/ White||GL 18||Plain/ TE|
|018C0PB||0||Polycone||None||Black||GL 18||Plain/ TE|
|018C0DB-V207||0||V Dropper||0.7||Black||GL 18||Plain/ TE|
|018C0DB-V215||0||V Dropper||1.5||Black||GL 18||Plain/ TE|
|018C0DB-V107||0||V Dropper||0.7||Black||GL 18||Plain/ TE|
Plain GL18 Closures
The design for the closure has a rimmed edge which gives a great grip for the user. The use of polypropylene to manufacture the closure allows it to be fully recyclable and delivers excellent moisture and oxygen barriers., including chemical and thermal resistance. The vertical dropper is a dosing aid for liquid products, which give accurate results when the user is dispensing.
- Wide range of Polypropylene closures and accessories available
- Vertical Droppers – a dosing aid for liquid products which require the most precise results
- 10% accuracy (dependent on liquid viscosity)
SpeedSample is a unique samples service dedicated to speed, efficiency, communication and presentation.
In this bespoke service each product enquiry is personally managed from request to delivery and confirming product compatibility.
Why Use SpeedSample?
- Delivery within 24 – 48 hours (UK & Europe)
- Superb communication system gives you total control from request through to delivery
- Benefit from our dedicated colleagues’ wealth of knowledge for the perfect product solution every time
- It’s complimentary
How SpeedSample Works
We desire to make your new packaging project as efficient as possible with the perfect solution.
- Request a sample of a product via the Origin website, or directly with one of the Origin team
- The request is received and processed by dedicated SpeedSample personnel
- The exact specifications of your requirements are discussed between the SpeedSample team and the experienced sales team
- The selected samples are meticulously hand-packed into bespoke packaging
- After dispatch, you receive an email informing you of the date of delivery. At this point, you have the option of changing the delivery time, date and/or address
- On the morning of delivery, you receive an email with a 1-hour delivery slot, eliminating guess-work and wasted time
- At the stated time, your unique parcel arrives in your hands
- All samples are tracked and followed up within 3 days to ensure satisfaction and assistance with product supply