|EDB0120010N-1||10ml Clear PET Bottle|
|012CDPN||12mm Dropper Nozzle Plug - Natural|
|012CCRTEB-C||Assembled Dropper Tip & 12mm CR & TE Closure with Blank Top - Black|
|012CCRTEW-C||Assembled Dropper Tip & 12mm CR & TE Closure with Blank Top - White|
|012VCCRTEW||12mm CR & TE Closure with Narrow Top - White|
|012CCRTEWN||12mm CR & TE Closure with Blank Top – Natural outer and white TE Band.|
10ml Dropper Bottles PET Plastic with Childproof Caps
Origin is a UK manufacturer and bulk seller of small 10ml PET dropper bottles. Squeezable, 1ml dropper (needle tip thin) ideal for dispensing, liquids, oils in small amounts specifically for dispensing product efficiently;y and cleanly.
- ISO8317 approved Child resistant closure system.
- Transparent or opaque, clear or coloured bottle options
- Embossed warning triangle on closure
- Tamper evident empty 10ml (T E)
- Liquid Bottles UK manufactured suitable for various applications, substances, fluids.
Take a look at our dedicated eCRC programme and how we are driving quality throughout our processes to ensure market-leading product – download the PDF below:
SpeedSample is a unique samples service dedicated to speed, efficiency, communication and presentation.
In this bespoke service each product enquiry is personally managed from request to delivery and confirming product compatibility.
Why Use SpeedSample?
- Delivery within 24 – 48 hours (UK & Europe)
- Superb communication system gives you total control from request through to delivery
- Benefit from our dedicated colleagues’ wealth of knowledge for the perfect product solution every time
- It’s complimentary
How SpeedSample Works
We desire to make your new packaging project as efficient as possible with the perfect solution.
- Request a sample of a product via the Origin website, or directly with one of the Origin team
- The request is received and processed by dedicated SpeedSample personnel
- The exact specifications of your requirements are discussed between the SpeedSample team and the experienced sales team
- The selected samples are meticulously hand-packed into bespoke packaging
- After dispatch, you receive an email informing you of the date of delivery. At this point, you have the option of changing the delivery time, date and/or address
- On the morning of delivery, you receive an email with a 1-hour delivery slot, eliminating guess-work and wasted time
- At the stated time, your unique parcel arrives in your hands
- All samples are tracked and followed up within 3 days to ensure satisfaction and assistance with product supply
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this bottle suitable for other industries?
The bottle is manufactured to pharmaceutical standard (produced in our dedicated clean room manufacturing facility in Melton, UK). If you are looking for primary packaging which matches the standard of the quality of your contents our PET bottle and CRC combination is a strong proposition.
- Do you do other styles of cap?
Yes - we can create other styles of cap. You can work with our dedicate NPD and design team to produce the packaging formation you require for your product.