|Product Code - Amber||Volume (ml)||Height (mm)||Diameter (mm)||Weight (g)||Neck Size (mm)|
|Product Code - Clear||Volume (ml)||Height (mm)||Diameter (mm)||Weight (g)||Neck Size (mm)|
30ml-1000ml Glass Sirop Bottles
Sirop bottles are available in Type III clear and amber glass. Coloured glass provides ultra-violet light protection to the contents. The traditional medicine style bottle is applicable for medical use, pharmaceutical and healthcare products, specifically for cough syrups and other medicines.
The contours of the bottle make it easy for applying a product label.
- Available in Type III clear and amber glass
- PP28 neck is compatible with plain, child-resistant and tamper-evident closure types
- Volume MOQ available upon request
SpeedSample is a unique samples service dedicated to speed, efficiency, communication and presentation.
In this bespoke service each product enquiry is personally managed from request to delivery and confirming product compatibility.
Why Use SpeedSample?
- Delivery within 24 – 48 hours (UK & Europe)
- Superb communication system gives you total control from request through to delivery
- Benefit from our dedicated colleagues’ wealth of knowledge for the perfect product solution every time
- It’s complimentary
How SpeedSample Works
We desire to make your new packaging project as efficient as possible with the perfect solution.
- Request a sample of a product via the Origin website, or directly with one of the Origin team
- The request is received and processed by dedicated SpeedSample personnel
- The exact specifications of your requirements are discussed between the SpeedSample team and the experienced sales team
- The selected samples are meticulously hand-packed into bespoke packaging
- After dispatch, you receive an email informing you of the date of delivery. At this point, you have the option of changing the delivery time, date and/or address
- On the morning of delivery, you receive an email with a 1-hour delivery slot, eliminating guess-work and wasted time
- At the stated time, your unique parcel arrives in your hands
- All samples are tracked and followed up within 3 days to ensure satisfaction and assistance with product supply
You may also like…
- ✓Clear graduation marks for easier measurement
- ✓Available with adaptor - GL18, PP28 and Universal, Closure integrated or separate
- ✓BS 3221:7
50ml-2000ml Reagent Bottle & Ground Stopper
- ✓Suitable for liquid or solid dose
- ✓Non-drip pour lip
- ✓Autoclavable specification
PP28 Child Resistant Closures
- ✓Increasing Sustainability (reduction in polymer)
- ✓Approved to ISO8317
- ✓Approved to 16CFR1700.20
100ml-2500ml Glass Media Bottles
- ✓Round glass format
- ✓Ideal for packaging liquid media
- ✓No-drip pour lip