|Product Code||Reference||Description||Material||Volume (ml)||Weight (g)||Body Diameter (mm)||Height (mm)||Thread Diameter (mm)||Screw Type|
|Vialvet PET 50 ml||21050012067||Vial 50 ml Vialvet||PET||50||14||43.1||67.6||20||ISO 20|
|Vialvet PET 100 ml||21100012067||Vial 100 ml Vialvet||PET||100||14||53.5||82.8||20||ISO 20|
|Vialvet PET 250 ml||21250012067||Vial 250 ml Vialvet||PET||250||27.5||67||123||32||ISO 32|
|Vialvet PET 500 ml||21500012067||Vial 500 ml Vialvet||PET||500||44||79.3||159.7||32||ISO 32|
PET Ready to Use Vials
Ready-to-fill (RTF) vials are produced to stringent quality criteria and subsequently sterilised to eliminate the need for post-production preparatory processes such as washing, drying and sterilising that usually take place at the pharmaceutical manufacturing site immediately before the drug is filled.
These pre-treatment steps commonly performed at the filling site bring significant burden to drug makers who are under constant pressure to reduce costs and improve efficiency on their filling lines. RTF is becoming well recognised for delivering significant benefits and the concept is developing in many forms. Tubular glass products and syringes are now common and the introduction of plastic sterile RTF vials is an obvious progression.
In brief, these RTF vials are produced and packed in Europe using pharma compliant materials in a sterile, cleanroom environment. The products are then sterilised in their original packaging in order to retain their integrity and before being delivered directly to your production line. This brings the sterile production line as close as possible to your own sterile production line.
By adding Origin’s supply chain management we are also able to deliver the ideal quantities you require with the relevant documentation specific to the batch. The cost savings and efficiency gains will be obvious.
RTF vials typically deliver;
- Reduced inspection, testing and deviaitons
- Reduced documentation and procedures
- Removal of preparatory processes and equipment for cleaning
- Reduced manufacturing space
- Reduced stock holding and work-in-progress
- Reduced MRP
We look forward to discussing how we can design our service to suit your specific application.
SpeedSample is a unique samples service dedicated to speed, efficiency, communication and presentation.
In this bespoke service each product enquiry is personally managed from request to delivery and confirming product compatibility.
Why Use SpeedSample?
- Delivery within 24 – 48 hours (UK & Europe)
- Superb communication system gives you total control from request through to delivery
- Benefit from our dedicated colleagues’ wealth of knowledge for the perfect product solution every time
- It’s complimentary
How SpeedSample Works
We desire to make your new packaging project as efficient as possible with the perfect solution.
- Request a sample of a product via the Origin website, or directly with one of the Origin team
- The request is received and processed by dedicated SpeedSample personnel
- The exact specifications of your requirements are discussed between the SpeedSample team and the experienced sales team
- The selected samples are meticulously hand-packed into bespoke packaging
- After dispatch, you receive an email informing you of the date of delivery. At this point, you have the option of changing the delivery time, date and/or address
- On the morning of delivery, you receive an email with a 1-hour delivery slot, eliminating guess-work and wasted time
- At the stated time, your unique parcel arrives in your hands
- All samples are tracked and followed up within 3 days to ensure satisfaction and assistance with product supply
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will this improve costs?
Processed sterile vials will result in lower investments and running costs when coming utilising a clean room environment (electricity, WFI). Lines will increase in efficiency as pre-processes will have already been delivered.
- Does this come with full proof of sterilization and documentation?
Yes, this product is fully supported by supporting, legitimate documents and supporting certification (including authenticity).