|Product Code||Item Description||Size (mm)||Case Size|
|PBP2-RP||Prescription Bags||222x76+51||NHS Prescription||1500|
|PBP3-RP||Prescription Bags||270x90+50||NHS Prescription||1000|
|PBP4-RP||Prescription Bags||245x127+83||NHS Prescription||1000|
|PBP5-RP||Prescription Bags||270x152+102||NHS Prescription||1000|
|PBP9-RP||Prescription Bags||343x287+175||NHS Prescription||500|
Recycled Paper Prescription Bags
Our packaging designers have created a brown bag made entirely from recycled content, with zero virgin white kraft paper required. It’s strong, professional, fully recyclable and biodegradable, plus we’ve ensured that it remains cost-effective for pharmacies. This makes it very easy for you to get involved in the global push on achieving environmental sustainability, creating a better world for our children to inherit.
Switching to our eco-friendly pharmacy bags will substantially strengthen your green strategy overnight. Made from 100% recycled materials and 100% recyclable after use, we hope you will join us in going green by switching to brown.
Paper prescription bags are conveniently packed in smaller case quantities for easy distribution. Patient warnings on reverse.
Wholesale volume only – 100,000 units (Minimum Order Quantity).
Contact us for distributor partner.
SpeedSample is a unique samples service dedicated to speed, efficiency, communication and presentation.
In this bespoke service each product enquiry is personally managed from request to delivery and confirming product compatibility.
Why Use SpeedSample?
- Delivery within 24 – 48 hours (UK & Europe)
- Superb communication system gives you total control from request through to delivery
- Benefit from our dedicated colleagues’ wealth of knowledge for the perfect product solution every time
- It’s complimentary
How SpeedSample Works
We desire to make your new packaging project as efficient as possible with the perfect solution.
- Request a sample of a product via the Origin website, or directly with one of the Origin team
- The request is received and processed by dedicated SpeedSample personnel
- The exact specifications of your requirements are discussed between the SpeedSample team and the experienced sales team
- The selected samples are meticulously hand-packed into bespoke packaging
- After dispatch, you receive an email informing you of the date of delivery. At this point, you have the option of changing the delivery time, date and/or address
- On the morning of delivery, you receive an email with a 1-hour delivery slot, eliminating guess-work and wasted time
- At the stated time, your unique parcel arrives in your hands
- All samples are tracked and followed up within 3 days to ensure satisfaction and assistance with product supply