|Product Code||Neck size (mm)|
Medicine Bottle Syringe Adapter
Medicine bottle syringe adapter, bottle adapter for syringes. Use this press in bottle adapter for dispensing oral medication with syringes. Self-sealing bottle cap syringe insert allows you to accurately dispense liquid medicines.
The SealSafe® medicine bottle adapter plug is for drawing liquid medicine and fits perfectly with Origin syringes, (accurate within 0.5% of the marked measure on the syringe allowing you draw exactly amount of medicine without spilling any).
Syringe dose marks are not damaged by the syringe entering the bottle, so easy-to-read clarity is kept.
Self-sealing dosing adapters flexible sealing rings fit most bottles with 28mm standard neck size, and allows the original C/R cap to fit over the SealSafe® closure.
SealSafe® oral syringe bottle adapter is ‘opened’ by a syringe tip and reseals instantly when removed.
Syringe adapter for bottles are particularly invaluable when the medicine is for symptoms, which reduce cognitive ability or impair coordination but the patient requires immediate self-medication.
Self-sealing bottle cap syringe insert features:
- Recloses with no leakage of liquid medicine which eradicates possibility of consumption from non-patient
- Provides full use of the accuracy of a dosing syringe to gain maximum benefit
- Prevent accidental leakage after CR cap is removed – acting as a secondary barrier
SpeedSample is a unique samples service dedicated to speed, efficiency, communication and presentation.
In this bespoke service each product enquiry is personally managed from request to delivery and confirming product compatibility.
Why Use SpeedSample?
- Delivery within 24 – 48 hours (UK & Europe)
- Superb communication system gives you total control from request through to delivery
- Benefit from our dedicated colleagues’ wealth of knowledge for the perfect product solution every time
- It’s complimentary
How SpeedSample Works
We desire to make your new packaging project as efficient as possible with the perfect solution.
- Request a sample of a product via the Origin website, or directly with one of the Origin team
- The request is received and processed by dedicated SpeedSample personnel
- The exact specifications of your requirements are discussed between the SpeedSample team and the experienced sales team
- The selected samples are meticulously hand-packed into bespoke packaging
- After dispatch, you receive an email informing you of the date of delivery. At this point, you have the option of changing the delivery time, date and/or address
- On the morning of delivery, you receive an email with a 1-hour delivery slot, eliminating guess-work and wasted time
- At the stated time, your unique parcel arrives in your hands
- All samples are tracked and followed up within 3 days to ensure satisfaction and assistance with product supply
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you buy this product in bulk?
The product can be bought in 'trial' volume batches and also commercial batch volumes. Engage with our packaging team today to discuss your project.
- Can the adapter be re-used?
The adapter should only be used with the medicine bottle it comes with. Once the medicine has gone from the bottle the syringe adapter should be disposed of at the same time.
- Do I need to use a specific syringe?
No - the design of the adapter can be used with the majority of universal oral syringes.