|Product Code||Closure Style||Dropper Type||Dropper Size (mm)||Colour||Closure Specification||Compatible Neck|
|018C2EB/W||2||EPE Liner||None||Black/ White||GL18TE||TE|
|018C2HB/018C2HW||2||Hole Closure||None||Black/ White||GL18TE||TE|
|018C2DB-V206||2||V Dropper||0.6||Black/ White||GL18TE||TE|
|018C2DB1-V207||2||V Dropper||0.7||Black/ White||GL18TE||TE|
|018C2DB-V215||2||V Dropper||1.5||Black/ White||GL18TE||TE|
|018C2DW-V85||2||Syringe Adaptor||Syringe Tip Compatible||Black/ White||GL18TE||TE|
|018C3DB-V207||2||V Dropper||0.7||Black/ White||GL18TE||TE|
|018C3DB-V215||2||V Dropper||1.5||Black/ White||GL18TE||TE|
|018C10DB-V206||2||V Dropper||0.6||Black/ White||GL18TE||TE|
|018C10DB-V213||2||V Dropper||1.3||Black/ White||GL18TE||TE|
Tamper Evident Closures
Tamper evidence gives your product security when it enters the supply chain. If you product is within pharmaceutical a tamper evident function is required by law. The tamper evident security band will also maintain the integrity of your brand and will reduce the chances of any harmful ingestion if your product has been tampered with. There are several unique designs to help differentiate your product whilst maintaining TE functionality
- Made from Polypropylene
- Integrated or independent internal dropper and syringe adaptor options
- Pipette assembly option
SpeedSample is a unique samples service dedicated to speed, efficiency, communication and presentation.
In this bespoke service each product enquiry is personally managed from request to delivery and confirming product compatibility.
Why Use SpeedSample?
- Delivery within 24 – 48 hours (UK & Europe)
- Superb communication system gives you total control from request through to delivery
- Benefit from our dedicated colleagues’ wealth of knowledge for the perfect product solution every time
- It’s complimentary
How SpeedSample Works
We desire to make your new packaging project as efficient as possible with the perfect solution.
- Request a sample of a product via the Origin website, or directly with one of the Origin team
- The request is received and processed by dedicated SpeedSample personnel
- The exact specifications of your requirements are discussed between the SpeedSample team and the experienced sales team
- The selected samples are meticulously hand-packed into bespoke packaging
- After dispatch, you receive an email informing you of the date of delivery. At this point, you have the option of changing the delivery time, date and/or address
- On the morning of delivery, you receive an email with a 1-hour delivery slot, eliminating guess-work and wasted time
- At the stated time, your unique parcel arrives in your hands
- All samples are tracked and followed up within 3 days to ensure satisfaction and assistance with product supply