|Product Code||Volume (ml)||Colour||Neck Size (mm)||Case Quantity||100% Recyclable||Compliant Stantards|
|UP25AC||25||Amber / White||22mm pre-capped||250||Yes||Yes|
|UP35AC||35||Amber / White||22mm pre-capped||200||Yes||Yes|
|UP50AC||50||Amber / White||22mm pre-capped||200||Yes||Yes|
|UP75AC||75||Amber / White||22mm pre-capped||100||Yes||Yes|
|UP100AC||100||Amber / White||22mm pre-capped||100||Yes||Yes|
|UP120AC||120||Amber / White||22mm pre-capped||100||Yes||Yes|
|UP150AC||150||Amber / White||22mm pre-capped||100||Yes||Yes|
|UP200AC||200||Amber / White||22mm pre-capped||100||Yes||Yes|
UnoPac® Amber Round PET Tablet Bottles
Amber PET bottles are used for solid dose medicines and they are ideal for pharmaceutical and pharmacy based organisations. The perfect pre-capped (child-safe) tablet bottle which ensures safety and promoted integrity of your product and child safety values.
- Amber PET Round Tablet Bottle pre-capped with Medi-Loc® Cap
- Invisibly UV coded for complete pack traceability
- Complies fully with BS EN ISO 8317:2004 (Child Resistant Packaging) and with BS1679:8 – Solid Dose Medicine Bottles
- Contamination free – automatically capped
- Leading brand Medi-Loc® CRCs
- Eco-friendly! Up to 20% recycled PET content
SpeedSample is a unique samples service dedicated to speed, efficiency, communication and presentation.
In this bespoke service each product enquiry is personally managed from request to delivery and confirming product compatibility.
Why Use SpeedSample?
- Delivery within 24 – 48 hours (UK & Europe)
- Superb communication system gives you total control from request through to delivery
- Benefit from our dedicated colleagues’ wealth of knowledge for the perfect product solution every time
- It’s complimentary
How SpeedSample Works
We desire to make your new packaging project as efficient as possible with the perfect solution.
- Request a sample of a product via the Origin website, or directly with one of the Origin team
- The request is received and processed by dedicated SpeedSample personnel
- The exact specifications of your requirements are discussed between the SpeedSample team and the experienced sales team
- The selected samples are meticulously hand-packed into bespoke packaging
- After dispatch, you receive an email informing you of the date of delivery. At this point, you have the option of changing the delivery time, date and/or address
- On the morning of delivery, you receive an email with a 1-hour delivery slot, eliminating guess-work and wasted time
- At the stated time, your unique parcel arrives in your hands
- All samples are tracked and followed up within 3 days to ensure satisfaction and assistance with product supply
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can the bottle and the cap be delivered separately?
Yes - we can support you in ensuring the bottles are not pre-capped.
- Is the serialisation stamping done in-house?
The invisible UV coding which is stamped onto the bottle and the cap is all done on our dedicated (in-house) capping line.