Showing 13–24 of 25 results
Saliva Capture Device – Funnel
- ✓IVD device for saliva sampling
- ✓Medical grade polypropylene
- ✓UKCA approved
250ml-500ml Handwash Bottles
- ✓Glass Clear quality
- ✓Fully FDA approved
- ✓Virgin material
5ml-20ml Clear and Amber Diagnostic Vials
- ✓Sterile ready packaging
- ✓Non-binding PET resin
- ✓For diagnostic test kits
125ml-1000ml PET Media Bottles
- ✓No-drip pour lip
- ✓Accurate measurements
- ✓Ideal for storage and sampling
4ml-1000ml Leak-Resistant Narrow Mouth Bottle
- ✓Available in natural or amber
- ✓Leak-Resistant design
- ✓No-drop pour lip
10-50ml PET Therapy Bottles Clear Amber White or Black
- ✓Fully recyclable.
- ✓GL18 neck.
- ✓Ideal for mailing -lightweight & shatterproof.
50ml-500ml PET Ready to Use Vials
- ✓Reduced inspection and testing
- ✓Reduced documentation
- ✓Removal of processes
1ml-125ml Polyethylene Dropper Bottle
- ✓Pliable low-density polyethylene
- ✓Suitable for eye drops (ophthalmic purposes)
- ✓Bottle made of LDPE
50ml-500ml Polypropylene Ready to Fill Vials
- ✓Reduced inspection, testing and deviations
- ✓Reduced documentation and procedures
- ✓Removal of preparatory processes and equipment for cleaning
50ml-3000ml Standard Snap Lock System HDPE Bottles
- ✓FDA registered, DMF type III, DMF no. 12077
- ✓13 sizes ranging from 50 – 3000 ml
- ✓Available with integrated desiccant 4 gr
50ml-500ml Pre-Capped White Plastic Ointment Jars
- ✓Handy pack sizes
- ✓Low-cost alternative to a traditional glass jar
- ✓Snap seal on the external side of the jar provides maximum orifice size for ease of access to contents
15ml-600ml Twist Off Cap HDPE Bottles
- ✓Material: container HDPE, closure PP
- ✓18 Twist-Off sizes ranging from 15 – 600 ml
- ✓Available with integrated and mounted desiccant 0.5 – 6 gr.
We have heavily invested in our production programme and strategic manufacturing sites for our pharmaceutical packaging, helping us to improve design and material development for pharmaceutical bottles. Our dedicated teams are focused on new product development and are always seeking ways to improve design, production efficiency, and bring down costs while retaining high quality standards required for pharmaceutical packaging.
Plastic bottles are our main product inventory, and quickly manufactured in one of our fully audited sites located within Europe. By holding a large product inventory available to our clients quickly, Origin help minimise lead times and ensure the availability of whatever plastic container for pharmaceutical products you need, every time. Compatibility and a large range and choice of compliant child resistant closures and caps make our droppers, wide mouth bottles, ointment jars, applicators, and plastic bottles service ideal for international and regional pharmacies, stores, and wholesalers.
We facilitate innovation and rapid prototyping with 3D design expertise, allowing the production of new specifically designed containers. Get in touch with the Origin’s designers today to discuss your needs.