|Amber||Product Code||Volume (ml)||Height (mm)||Diameter (mm)||Weight (g)||Neck Size|
|Clear||Product Code||Volume (ml)||Height (mm)||Diameter (mm)||Weight (g)||Neck Size|
|Closure for Tamper Evident PET Diagnostic Vial||Product Code||Volume (ml)||Height (mm)||Diameter (mm)||Weight (g)||Neck Size|
5ml-50ml PET Diagnostic Vial
A dedicated range of PET diagnostic vial, which are utilised to ship liquid reagents, buffer solutions, diagnostics, biologicals and veterinary pharmaceuticals
- Sterile formation
- Select screw caps separately
- Sterilize using EtO and gamma radiation
SpeedSample is a unique samples service dedicated to speed, efficiency, communication and presentation.
In this bespoke service each product enquiry is personally managed from request to delivery and confirming product compatibility.
Why Use SpeedSample?
- Delivery within 24 – 48 hours (UK & Europe)
- Superb communication system gives you total control from request through to delivery
- Benefit from our dedicated colleagues’ wealth of knowledge for the perfect product solution every time
- It’s complimentary
How SpeedSample Works
We desire to make your new packaging project as efficient as possible with the perfect solution.
- Request a sample of a product via the Origin website, or directly with one of the Origin team
- The request is received and processed by dedicated SpeedSample personnel
- The exact specifications of your requirements are discussed between the SpeedSample team and the experienced sales team
- The selected samples are meticulously hand-packed into bespoke packaging
- After dispatch, you receive an email informing you of the date of delivery. At this point, you have the option of changing the delivery time, date and/or address
- On the morning of delivery, you receive an email with a 1-hour delivery slot, eliminating guess-work and wasted time
- At the stated time, your unique parcel arrives in your hands
- All samples are tracked and followed up within 3 days to ensure satisfaction and assistance with product supply